How To Book Safari
the safari park
Welcome to the Ranthambore National Park online safari booking administration. Guests can make web online booking of the seats in Jeep safari and Canter safari by using online booking Service gave here. All the strategies of Ranthambore Safari booking for Jeeps and Canters are completely regulated and overseen by the forest officialsof Ranthambore National Park. The Ranthambore tiger save territory is separated into the 10 Safari zones or courses, and the safari visit is composed in all the zones. The Ranthambore Tiger Safari booking Service is accessible for all the zones of the Park.
- Zone will be allowed as per availability
- Visitor can select either Zone 1 to 6 or 7 to 10
- If you select Safari for 1 to 6 Zone that means your safari will be conducted in any one Zone, same as for Zone 7 to 10.
- In case your safari is not booked due to reasons like technical error or non-availability of seat, we will refund the whole amount in your given bank account. The same would be communicated accordingly.
Ranthambore Safari Booking Procedure
In order to book your seat in a jeep or canter safari in advance, you need to provide the following details:
1-Date of Booking safari & Safari timing (Morning/Afternoon)
2- Specific ID card number of all visitors (Voter Id, Aadhar Card, Pan card, Driving license, etc.)
3-Safari Entry fees paid in advance
- Things To Keep in Mind For Ranthambore Safari Booking
- 1- You have to pay full fees for safari booking in advance.
- 2- ID proof is must for each and every visitor.
- 3- No refund or cancellation is permitted on confirmed bookings.
- 4- Booking is non-transferable and cannot be exchanged with anyone.
- 5- You must carry the same ID card that you have submitted during the online booking.
- 6- You can book your safari maximum of 90 days in advance.
- 7- Passport details are mandatory for foreigner tourists for making reservations.
- 8- Safari permit is issued on a first come, first serve basis (subject to availability).
- 9- Park may be closed without any prior notice to visitors.
- In case of any revision of fees after the booking, visitors will be liable to pay the difference at the time of entry into the park.
- 10-The visitors are required to report at the boarding place 12 15 min prior to the scheduled departure of the safari.
Mode Of Transport:
Gypsy [6 Seater Open jeep]
Canter [20 Seater Open Bus]